Proudly serving Denver, Littleton, Highlands Ranch and Nearby Areas of ColoradoAre you struggling with double chin, wrinkles and sagging and don’t want to do surgery or any invasive procedure? Are you looking for light solution that provides the right results?
Modern Surgical Arts of Denver understands that some patients aren’t into Botox or into doing any invasive procedures that will melt fat and tighten or sculpt their skins. So, we offer a variety of services that cater to your needs that you can be comfortable with. One such procedure is ThermiRF which is non-non-invasive and effective, FDA-approved device that gets you desired results without the hassle. An anti-aging process that might be the one you need especially if you are apprehensive about surgery. Also, ThermiRF provides results for longer that several other anti-aging procedures.
Read on to learn more about ThermiRF, its effects, benefits and more. You can always schedule a consultation with us to see if ThermiRF is right for you.
What is ThermiRF?
This is a temperature-controlled radio-frequency device that is used to tighten, sculpt, and smooth the skin. It is normally done with anesthetic to numb the area of treatment. Radio-frequency is a type of electrical energy that can be controlled and as such delivered to stimulate the production of collagen in the area that is targeted. ThermiRF is also the first in aesthetic technology to use radio-frequency energy and heat to achieve these results. We know you hear the phrase ‘radio-frequency’ and might believe it’s be painful or hot. But, it’s the contrary normally. Many have stated that they don’t feel much during this procedure. There’s normally no burning. Some might even say the heat is soothing.
The monitor on the device shows the temperature on the skin via the thermal camera. This allows surgeons to provide treatment with the right temperature, so it’s not underdone or overdone. The device indicates when the treatment point is achieved. It is an advanced and effective procedure.
Types of ThermiRF
There are three different treatments that can be administered through ThermiRF.
- Thermi Rase – this is used to relax the frown area giving a botox like effect exclusive of the toxins. It is a two-part procedure that first consists of the surgeon mapping the nerves in the area and injecting the anesthetic and secondly inserting the radio-frequency device (which is small) under the skin to target the nerve. The process is repeated several times until the patient is unable to frown. It takes about 60 minutes and the results may last up to 12 months or more.
- Thermi Smooth –this is used to stimulate collagen production and soften lines and wrinkles on the face. It is a handheld probe that delivers the energy in a temperature-controlled fashion. It promotes effects such as immediate contraction of collagen, collagen remodeling and stretching, and long-term collagen production stimulation. The procedure takes 5-10 minutes per treatment area and a series of treatments are performed at different intervals after the initial treatment to achieve optimal results.
- Thermi Tight – this is used to remove excess fat and tighten loose skin located on the neck or body. The Thermi Tight radio-frequency device is inserted under the skin and it works to tighten the connective tissue. During the procedure the temperature is monitored to ensure accuracy, and safety. It works by heating up the tissue which stimulates collagen production. The treatment usually last 60 minutes and results can be seen within 2 to 4 months.
Other forms of ThermiRF include ThermiVa, Thermi Dry, Thermi Age, Thermi Smooth Body, and Thermi250. These are all effective treatments that cater to a younger looking you. Some require under skin while others don’t. Reach out to us and we’ll let you know which one is best for you. During the consultation, we’ll examine the areas you are concerned about, peruse your medical history, explain the procedure and more.
Who is a Candidate for ThermiRF?
It is a good option for patients who are looking for more significant results than non-invasive procedures but are not prepared to cross into invasive surgery. You’ll feel comfortable and safe with this device. The ThermiRF is small and causes almost no pain. Note though as with all procedures, ThermiRF is not great for everyone. It should be avoided if you are pregnant, have a skin condition or have a skin infection. If ThermiRF is not right for you, there are other solutions our team can recommend for you. You can also look at the other service we offer to see if there’s any service you believe might work for you.
Areas that can be treated by ThermiRF
- Love handles
As you can see, ThermiRF caters to many areas we are normally concerned with. This small device gives you big results. It tightens areas, smoothen lines, treat your concerned heavy without the heavy surgery. You can get the results you need in an hour or less. Consult with us to let us know what your concerns are and we’ll let you know how ThermiRF address these concerns.
What does ThermiRF target?
ThermiRF can treat issues such as:
- Frown lines
- Fine lines
- Double chin
- Sagging in the face and neck
- Excessive underarm sweating
- Liposuction lumps
ThermiRF can reach areas that prove problematic for body contouring such as the abdomen, arms, knees, and neck.
Benefits of ThermiRF
Benefits of ThermiRF include:
- It is FDA approved
- It is minimally invasive
- It improves the skin’s appearance
- Boosts collagen production
- Slows and sometimes reverses the signs of aging
- Minimal to no recovery time
- Minimal discomfort
- It is safe for all skin types
- Minimal risk of injury
These benefits are why many patients prefer ThermiRF. It is an easy and effective solution for frown lines, double chin, sagging, cellulite and more. This technology is one of the best on the market and we are happy to offer this service at Modern Surgical Arts of Denver!
Recovery from ThermiRF
A majority of patients who undergo ThermiRF experience little to no discomfort or downtime. The length of the treatment session is largely dependent on the location and size of the area being targeted but it does not usually exceed 60 minutes and patients can return to normal daily activities afterwards. However, some swelling is normal; this should recede shortly after the procedure. You’ll see results almost immediately and it gets better as you heal throughout the following days.
Due to it minimal downtown, you don’t have to worry about missing out on work or any crucial events you have to attend to. Our certified surgeons will tell you more as it relates to to-dos and not to-dos after being treated with ThermiRF.
Side effects of ThermiRF
Though ThermiRF is a fairly low risk treatment as with most treatments that involve the heating of tissue, the skin will appear flushed or pink following the procedure; this usually subsides within the first 24 hours after the treatment. Patients may also experience pain, redness, and swelling in the treatment area immediately following the procedure. Our surgeons at Modern Surgical Arts operate with precision and ensures that your safety is our priority. If you do notice anything that seems abnormal to you, we encourage all our patients to contact us right away.
ThermiRF vs Surgery
ThermiRF is minimally invasive and not only removes fat but also tightens loose skin. Subsequent to a ThermiRF procedure the skin is smoother and tighter when compared to Liposuction. Minimal downtime is required after Thermi treatments and this makes it the ideal choice for the busy lifestyles that most people lead today. Additionally, the results from ThermiRF extends longer than other non-invasive procedures and takes fewer treatment.
Advantages of ThermiRF over Surgical or Invasive Skin Procedures
In addition to providing subtle enhancements to one’s skin using the body’s natural set up, ThermiRF also has several advantages such as:
- The gentle treatment is comparable to a warm massage. Some patients have stated that they enjoy it.
- The precise and controlled heating treats signs of aging without damaging the skin. As mentioned above, due to how the device is made, controlling heat on skin is not difficult.
- It provides temporary reduction of cellulite.
- The treatment is quick and easy and can fit into any schedule, normally lasting 30-60 minutes.
Other options for Skin Tightening
Non-invasive options for Skin Tightening include:
- Ultherapy – this uses high-intensity ultrasound energy to remodel collagen and stimulate the body to produce more.
- SkinTyte by Sciton – this treatment uses infrared light to send heat into the skin to promote the contraction of collagen.
Minimally invasive Skin Tightening options include:
- FaceTite – this combines Liposuction and Radiofrequency to help melt unwanted fat for easier removal and tightens the skin.
- BodyTite – this is a form of energy-assisted Liposuction that adds Radio-frequency to assist in firming and tightening the skin as fat is removed.
Invasive Skin Tightening options include:
- Tummy Tuck – uses various techniques to address mild to severe muscle laxity and excess skin; restoring a flat and toned stomach.
- Arm Lift – removes excess sagging skin to tighten and reshape the upper arms.
- Lower-body Lift – performed after massive weight loss to remove excess skin and fat.
You’ll find that we also offer above at Modern Surgical Arts of Denver. We aim to provide a variety of procedures that cater to our diverse base of clients and future clients. You can check out other procedures on this website and ascertain if there’s anything else you’d like to do. We also encourage all our patients and future patients to do their own research as we want everyone to be well-informed and comfortable as it relates to plastic surgery.
Modern Surgical Arts of Denver Cares!
With Modern Surgical Arts of Denver, you re always in good hands. Our procedures are done with high-level precision and care for all our patients. We are built on years of experience, expertise and care for our patients. We are passionate about cosmetic and plastic surgery and want you, our valued patients and future patients, to live your best lives and be your best selves.
We welcome all your questions and concerns. Our customer service team supports you throughout all stages. Once you reach out to us, someone will always be there for you. Feel free to ask us anything. Also, scheduling a consultation is the crucial first step in our in-office process. There we’ll get to meet with you in person to discuss your desires and together, we’ll create a solution that works!
Are you ready for tighter, smoother skin? Contact us now!