Proudly serving Denver, Littleton, Highlands Ranch and Nearby Areas of Colorado
You have finally found that person you want to spend the rest of your life with and have already secured the perfect location and dress. The only thing missing is you, and every bride wants to look and feel great on their wedding day. Most do this by relying on good hair and make up for their big day but here at Modern Surgical Arts has something better in store for all the brides to be! We offer great and affordable wedding packages for all your wedding body and facial needs.
Before undergoing any of our treatments or procedures, Modern Surgical Arts finds it imperative that you, our prospective clients understand what it is best for and what the treatment comprises of. Below you can peruse all the information we have compiled and visit our offices at any time for a consultation where we will help you to assess your needs and the risks associated with the procedure and help you to make the right choice to achieve your cosmetic goal. Our experts are extremely experienced and waiting to help you get the body that you deserve.
What are Wedding Packages?
Wedding packages are plastic and cosmetic surgery packages that are comprised of different cosmetic procedures aimed towards preparing the bride and the bridal party (or even the groom ad groomsmen) for the wedding day. The wedding package at Modern Surgical Arts is designed to be tailored to each bride-to-be’s unique needs. You can choose to have as many or as few procedures or treatments as you would like. Procedures can be performed individually, or used in combination, to achieve maximum results. No matter what aspect of your body that you may be unsatisfied with our board-certified plastic surgeons have a treatment or procedure that can help you!
Procedures for the bride and bridal party include:
- Injectable fillers
- Skin care procedures
- Chemical peels
- Breast augmentation
- Breast lift
- Breast reduction
- Eyelid surgery
- Fat grafting
- Breast implants
- Arm lift
Procedures for the groom and groomsmen include:
- Skin care procedures
- Eyelid surgery
- Male breast reduction
May cosmetic plastic surgery procedures take time to heal and for the complete results to become apparent. As such timing is very important when planning to do a wedding package. For procedures such as breast augmentation, rhinoplasty, and liposuction the best time to undergo these procedures is one year. This allows enough time to find a good health care provider and enough time to heal from the surgeries.
For procedures such as skin care regimens, CoolSculpting, botox etc; six months before the wedding is the best time to undergo these procedures. With procedures such as chemical peels, fillers, and laser treatments these can be done as late as one month before the wedding.
When deciding to undergo plastic surgery, it is always best to meet with a plastic surgeon for a consultation. At your initial consultation, you can discuss your goals and your surgeon will advise you on which procedures can give you the results you are looking for. He or she will also discuss with you a timeline for recovery, so you can plan around your big day.
Once a client has chosen Modern Surgical Arts for their plastic surgery procedure, they are provided with a personalized consultation, our board-certified plastic surgeon will work with you during a consultation to determine which procedure will be the most effective in achieving the desired results. This is where the doctor will assess the patients’ medical history to determine their candidacy for the procedure and put steps in place to reduce risks. It is very important for patients to remain honest and thorough when discussing their past and present medical history. Although medical conditions do not exclude patients from the procedure the doctor may need to take extra precautions to accommodate their health needs. Once the surgeon understands the patients’ needs, they can discuss the aesthetic goals for the procedure and determine the right treatment for the patients’ needs. It is a point of importance for clients to note that insurance companies do not usually cover cosmetic surgery that is performed without a medical reason, you should always consult your insurance provider before cosmetic procedures to be mindful on what procedures are covered and which ones are not.
Candidates for Wedding Packages
You can consider coming in for a consultation if:
- You are seeing physical signs of aging
- You want to boost your self-esteem for your big day
- You have experienced trauma that has affected your appearance
- You are in good health
- Can commit to maintaining the results
- Be physically healthy
- Be at a healthy weight
- Not drink alcohol excessively
- Must not smoke marijuana
- Must not take anabolic steroids
You may want to reconsider the treatment if:
- You smoke
- You have serious medical conditions
- You plan to become pregnant
- You plan to lose a significant amount of weight
Before Wedding Package procedures
After the consultation and making final decision for surgery the doctor will provide you with pre-operative information and the surgical team will instruct you on how to prepare for surgery. You should also arrange for someone to drive you home and help you for a few days after the surgery.
There are certain steps a patient should take to ensure low risks and a speedy recovery.
- Avoid blood thinning medications such as Aspirin, Fish Oil, Ibuprofen, and Aleve for at
- least one week prior to the procedure. It is always important to consult your doctor before
- the procedure if you are taking any of these for medical reasons.
- Avoid supplements for at least a week before the procedure.
- Avoid topical products or any anti-aging products for at least 3 days before the procedure
- Avoid excessive heat
- Avoid strenuous exercises
- Do not intake any alcoholic beverages for 24 hours before the treatment
- Avoid bleaching, using hair removal cream, tweezing, or waxing the day for at least 3 days prior
- to the procedure.
- Other steps a patient should take to ensure low risks and a speedy recovery include:
- Keeping a healthy diet before the procedure
- Begin a regular exercise routine in the weeks leading up to the surgery
- Stop smoking for at least two weeks before the surgery – smoking constricts blood
- vessels and reduces oxygen flow
- Discontinue medications such as aspirin, blood thinners, garlic supplements, green tea
- extracts, and any medications containing aspirin up to 5 days before the procedure
- Be sure to take at apply for leave from work and arrange a ride home from surgery
- Assemble all the supplies they will need during recovery
Patients may be asked to:
- Get blood tests done
- Adjust current medication
- Quit smoking – thus will help you heal faster and avoid complications
- Arrange for transportation
- Arrange for someone to stay with you the night of and after the surgery
What are the procedures like?
Undergoing a cosmetic procedure for the first time can be nerve racking and intimidating, and we understand. We believe that educating our clients allows them to assist us in making the best decision to suit their needs. We understand that although procedure such as these can be a daunting and so we put measures into place to ensure that our clients are calm, comfortable, and relaxed before, during, and after all our procedures. Our board-certified plastic surgeons at Modern Surgical Art use the latest in techniques and technology to minimize any discomfort that our patients may feel or worry about feeling.
Risks of Wedding Package Procedures
As with most things in life there are possible downsides to undergoing Plastic surgery. Below are several side effects that you should take into consideration before making the decision to pursue the treatment/s. We like to keep all of our patients informed of the risks associated with the cosmetic procedures that we offer, allowing you to make a more informed choice. All clients are encouraged to ask as many questions with regards to the procedure as they deem necessary during the consultation, while our board-certified plastic surgeons have years of experience under their belts the following side effects are unavoidable for some of our patients.
Possible side effects of Plastic Surgery procedures include:
- Crusty skin
- Mild swelling
- Pain and tenderness
- Lumps and bumps
- Unfavorable scarring
- Excessive bleeding or hematoma
- Tissue death
- Poor wound healing
- Wound separation
- Blood clots
- Anesthesia risks
- Deep vein thrombosis
- Cardiac complications
- Pulmonary complications
- Persistent pain
- Permanent or temporary loss of sensation
- Recurrent looseness or sagging of skin
- Skin discoloration
Complications can include permanent scarring, abnormalities in vision, blindness, or stroke.
If you ever have any questions or concerns about the side effects each procedure whether before or after your treatment, please feel free to contact us, our friendly staff are waiting to assist you.
You should always contact your surgeon immediately if you experience chest pain, shortness of breath, excessive bleeding.
Ways to speed healing include after a cosmetic surgery
- Reducing salt – salt increases water retention and promotes swelling
- Eating Protein – protein aids in healing and maintains muscle mass
- Staying hydrated – drink no less than eight, eight-ounce glasses of water per day
- Avoid tight waistbands – these slow down the drainage of fluid
- Try to walk each day – bit by bit increase the amount you walk, this boosts blood flow
- and prevents pneumonia and constipation.
- Avoid strenuous activities such as bicycle riding, jogging, weight lifting, and aerobic
- exercise until the doctor says it is okay.
It is very important to follow the surgeon’s instructions. This will promote healing an improve progress towards your physical appearance. Taking care of yourself after surgery is vital to achieving your desired results.
Choosing a Health Care Provider
A qualified surgeon should possess at least five years of medical training, and patients should ensure that the doctor operates in a fully accredited center. Modern Surgical Arts provides all this and much more to all of our patients, by choosing a facility such as ours where we house highly experienced plastic surgeons and staff the chance for operational and post-operational complications and significantly lower. It is always important to find a health care provider who is qualified and, in the procedure, you are interested in undergoing and thanks to our dedication and passion, over the years we have perfected our craft and are able to offer the highest quality surgical and non invasive cosmetic treatments available on the market today.
Though our board-certified plastic surgeons provide you with all the information you could possibly need before considering undergoing a procedure, we encourage all of our clients and prospective clients to learn as much as they can about the services we offer and call us at any time to schedule a consultation, our friendly and experienced staff are always ready to help.